Research Assistant and PhD Student in "Digital Marketing Management / Digital Consumer Behavior"
Are you interested in marketing, digitalization, social media, and scientific work? Do you want to research cutting-edge topics at the intersection of marketing theory and practice and generate new knowledge? Then we are your perfect fit! We are a young and highly motivated team (chair: Prof. Dr. Reto Hofstetter) with a main research focus on digital marketing and consumer behavior. We undertake a variety of ambitious research projects in cooperation with top international universities (e.g. Harvard or Stanford University) and companies.
Your tasks will include conducting basic research related to your dissertation, providing teaching assistance for university courses, and performing general scientific and administrative activities related to your position at the University of Lucerne.
- An above-average degree in business management, psychology, or related fields
- Interest in scientific questions related to the field of marketing
- A high level of personal initiative and goal orientation
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- A dissertation in marketing/business management (title: Dr.oec.)
- A cooperative working atmosphere in a young, highly motivated team
- Scientific work in cooperation with international research partners
- The opportunity to study and research abroad at a leading international institution (if suitable)
- Continued education in quantitative methodology (e.g. at the St. Gallen Summer School, GSERM)
- Position funding and salary according to the regulations of the Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF)